Thursday, February 11, 2016

pain in the morning...

to tell you the absolute truth,waking up in the morning,most mornings,is like being hit with three or four 2 by 4's,because over the course of my life,i have broken bones,torn ligaments,compressed vertebrae,and also torn muscles,in every limb of my body,including a skull fracture at five weeks old,along with torn muscles in my right hip(i actually destroyed the capsule in the hip joint,which means i have a distinct popping sound,when i lift and stretch out my hip),and ribcage,while running a practice ten kilometers,in just about 30 minutes,in 1980... i also got hit by three cars(two sideswipes,and a frontal collision,in 1989-1990),and mugged and robbed fourteen times,in the 1990's... i also have torn ligaments,in area of my toes of both feet,which causes me to fall,when i step on my big toes(i actually can step on my big toes,most of the time barefoot)... so,i hurt all the time,and getting up in morning is very painful,and it actually takes me about ninety minutes to tolerate the pain,in my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment