Friday, August 15, 2014

in my life,part 3...

i have been quite bothered by some things this summer,and i could vent some anger about feeling like manure,and other things... however,that would be stupid,and somewhat moronic,because it is very simple to explain:my faith in the Lord has not been the same all summer,and it has bothered me a great deal... small things have gone quite crazy,and i have done a lot of prayer,which has helped some,until now... people,i have been up all night,listening to country music,doing some housework,and praying quietly to the Lord... no one may understand what i am saying,but a strong faith in the Lord,and prayer is very,very important to me... ever wonder why i am still alive,and on two feet??? it is only that one reason... my life has been a very rough and tough road to hoe,but honestly,there is no one else who made the choices that i have done,but myself... i do not blame anyone,but myself,for those choices in my life... simply said,i will be just fine,folks,but right now,i need more time to pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment