Saturday, February 14, 2015

commentary...

i have taken a few days off,since Super Bowl XLIX,and i have needed them... this last season took a great deal from me,but i will be back pumped up to go for it again,next season... the NFL scouting combine is next week,and the 2015 NFL Draft is also coming up,so i am recuperating and recharging my mental batteries,for the long haul... as a shareholder/owner of the Packers,in which i am very proud of being(even though,i may be the low man on the totem pole,in terms of owning only one share),my main goal every season,is for the Lombardi Trophy... nothing else matters,period... honestly,being a shareholder/owner of the Packers is a real dream for me,always has been,and will always be,period... people may laugh and snicker on what i wear,but i do not care,because i am a NFL OWNER,and no one can take that from me,and that is something that i am very,very proud of,and always will be,without a doubt...

No comments:

Post a Comment