Monday, April 30, 2012

commentary...

being a shareholder in the Packers may not be a great thing to some people,but to me,the stock certificate is priceless,and i honestly find it incredulous that some people still put it down,but to those people,i say that helping the Packers fund the renovation,of Lambeau Field means a great deal to me,because to me,it just means that i have an emotional attachment to "my team",which i can not explain,or express,to anyone... i really wanted to be a shareholder(in 1997),very badly,but because of difficult circumstances,i was not able to buy Packers' stock,then... going into my first complete season,as a shareholder(i.e. owner),i even watched the complete NFL Draft,over last weekend,taking note of draft picks,of the other NFL North teams... being a shareholder just makes me feel i have a legitimate stake in what the Packers do,as a team,and being a shareholder means that i feel very offended by what happens to blacken,and soil the image,of the NFL,so i am looking forward to my first complete season of NFL football,as someone who has a real voice,and i am looking forward of sharing my new viewpoints,as a Packers' shareholder...

No comments:

Post a Comment