Saturday, May 16, 2015

commentary...

truly,this is a very strange day... usually,i watch some television when i wake up,but today,i woke up to the silence of the morning,and decided to leave the television off,for the most part... up to this typing of this blogpost,i have not turned on the television,and i needed to cleanse my body of most everything,and except for some chips and salsa,i have not eaten anything,either... strangely,i am thinking of my childhood,in which i did kid things,and only watched television at night,with my family,so i just shut down most of my technology,am just listening to my SiriusXm radio,just relaxing,and doing some house cleaning,too... (laughing)this is very odd,if you know what i mean,but i do not care... i guess that i really needed some old-fashioned "quiet time"(at least,today),so i am happy just thinking about people that i really miss,and remembering how enjoyable having an old-fashioned day is,if you know what i mean... i will do this again,and that makes me happy... oh yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment