Saturday, August 25, 2012

a personal note...

this is the only post i will write today,and for you football fans,i am sorry,this is very personal:
very few people,like this person,has had a personal effect on my life...
she is the rock of the family,and has had a profound effect on my life...
been there for me,even in times of woe and sorrow,and times of ultimate joy...
get well,dearest sweet rock...
my dear mother,and her had a relationship,almost like sisters,even though they married the same man...
remember the laughter between them,as they remembered the good,and bad times with the man...
how both of them "put up" with him,and yet laughed about it,more times than i can recall...
never knew what they said to each other,but my mother always had a smile on her face,and a silly laugh on her lips,when phone call finished...
my mother did love her like a sister,and it showed...
my love for her grew over the years,and yet,we had our moments,good or bad,but i always knew that she was the rock of the family...
she would be there for the entire family through times that were tough,and yet,there was a calm about her that was special...
i do love her more than i can say,but honestly,i respect her more than i love her...
get well,dearest sweet rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment