Thursday, October 2, 2014

in my life,part 5...

this day has been very emotional for me... there are some days that make me literally cry,and yet,smile,because i have been on the verge of tears most of the day... i really wish that i could really explain how i feel right now,because maybe you could really understand who i am... this is one of those days... i woke up this morning hearing small footsteps,and hearing my mother's voice in my ear(which does not happen too often)... honestly,it has always bothered me how my mother passed away,and yet,she lived life to the fullest,and she passed away the only way that she could,on her own terms,and like my dearly departed uncle once said to me,she wanted me to be all right,and she would be very proud of me,right now... i miss her deeply,for i am her son,like her,i am very hard,but have a good heart,and there are things that i do that remind me of her every single day... i believe that i may be more like her than i want to admit to myself,and that is a very good thing,isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment