Wednesday, October 29, 2014

in my life,part 6...

folks,i have insomnia,tonight... it does suck... it will be a very hard morning,because i will be very tired... i am listening to country music,but to be honest,it is doing nothing to calm me down... i am body tired,but mind is going 1,000 mph,if you know what i mean...i am finally yawning,but is it enough to get me to lie down??? not yet,but getting there... thinking about some very loving people who have passed away,and i miss them all... they will remain unnamed,but they always have a very special piece of my heart... when they died,a piece of my heart went with their loving spirits,and i miss them all... they all taught me something very special,and without them,i am not the same person that i am,today,without a doubt... i can be very nice,and most of the time,i am,but folks,i am a Shaw,and Shaws are tougher than nails,and they can spit fire,when provoked... i was taught a long time ago not to take any crud from anyone,and to family and dear friends,i will take criticism from them gladly,because they have my best interest in heart,and mind,but to other people,i could care not a whit what other people think about me,because i am a Shaw,and us Shaws do not take any crud from anyone,period!!!!!! isn't that right,folks???

No comments:

Post a Comment