Wednesday, August 19, 2015

a day to remember...

i am having a real emotional day today... there are a few people that i truly miss,today... my soulmate,my dearly departed mother,my UNC(uncle Bob),and a few more that i could count,but this would be a novel in size,if i did name them... tomorrow is my 56th birthday,and i wish that i could hear their voices say to me,"Happy Birthday",because that would be magical and special for me... folks,you have no idea what those people have done for me over the years... without them,and other people,i would not be the man that i am on this day before my birthday... they all had an enormous effect on me growing up,and as i went on in my life,and they still do,without a doubt... i will be up at midnight,wishing myself a Happy Birthday,like every year since i was thirteen,up in Reno,and in my ears,i will solemnly hear all of them say ,"Happy Birthday",to me... to them all,i give a hat tip,with respect...

No comments:

Post a Comment