Monday, August 3, 2015

my day,today...

did a lot today... put money back to the bank,along with paying every "Bill"(my way of saying that i need to pay "Bill",every month),and got into an argument at the bank... they had a trainee doing her job,but when you have a trainee about 12 feet away from her mentor,her hands in her pockets,and back turned from her mentor,you are not doing a very good job of training someone... when i said something snarky to the trainee("thank you for helping me"),they jumped on me for saying that,and then i got mad as hell,because they said that i was rude... so what??? i was mad,and i said something that i should not have said,i admit(i did apologize for that),but let me say that both of us had a very short fuse... i paid every "Bill" that needed to be paid... what a day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment