Saturday, August 15, 2015

a strange night,folks,indeed...

i sometimes get bad insomnia... well,i have it tonight... i have been thinking of many people that i deeply miss... a few of them are still alive,and the others are in my heart,a sometimes broken heart,but i still miss them deeply... people may not understand that,but i still remember some people who i only met a few times in my past,but you may be very surprised that they had a very deep effort on me,even now,and they never knew that,like the bread delivery person at the neighborhood Albertson's,who would give me free bread and food out of the truck most of the time that i lived near the supermarket,the person who listened to me complain,and moan about the crud that i was going through,and never said a word,but gave me encouragement,while i was griping no end,or the people who would give jobs to me,instead of money... jobs included:detailing cars,cleaning houses,being a laundry cleaner,a door to door salesman,a church gardener,or a hotel housekeeper/jack of all trades... i owe them all so much that i can not tell you how much... so,i say good night,now,with thoughts of people who honestly kept me alive,at various times,while "on the road"... what a night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment