Friday, December 11, 2015

a day to always remember...

i am listening to Siriusly Sinatra(SiriusXM Channel 71)right now,and they are having "Sinatra 100",a tribute to him,on his 100th birthday,as it is past midnight on the east coast... even Radio Classics has a eight hour tribute to him,later on in the day(tomorrow;west coast)... i am really missing one person really badly today,and that is my soulmate,who actually was a friend of "Ol' Blue Eyes",growing up... i am actually welling up in tears right now,so if i wipe my glasses,please forgive me... i am in pain still,it is getting better,so i had to get up,turned on the satellite radio,and am listening to a concert,from 1957,of Sinatra's... i forget where it was broadcasted from,but he mentioned that he had not been there in 22 years,at that time... i miss many people,every day,from my mother,to my UNC(uncle Bob),who are up in heaven giving me love by silently saying to me,"Great music,C. Ray",and to them,i dedicate this day... love you all...    

No comments:

Post a Comment