Thursday, December 10, 2015

one of many stories of my life...

my soulmate was born in Kensington,Maryland,on May 13,1950,a Saturday... it is an very odd fact that every time,i listen to Stevie Wonder,i also think of her... the reason:they had the exact same birthday... i remember the time that we had a pillow fight... she was surprised by it,and i got mad and mule kicked(and broke)the fence,when we lived in Anaheim... why should i get mad at a pillow fight??? simply because she threw me out of the apartment into the cold after an argument... it was a month or so before she moved back to Sacramento,in July,1994... i moved back in October,1994,after a horrendous three months of summer that i spent in Orange County,alone... i was miserable and very sick at times during that time... i even picked up my mail at the Social Security office,once(they hated me)... how the mail got there,i never had an idea,but it did... another fact about that time:it was the last time,and the last day that my soulmate was in Orange County,that i got drunk... funny thing that i picked up my check at Social Security,expecting to go up to Sacramento,finally,but i got a letter from my soulmate telling me to call her friend in Wisconsin,instead of telling me about what was going on??? i already talked about that adventure earlier,but i got pissed and went to Las Vegas,instead,stayed in the biggest Motel 6 in the world,right near the Tropicana,for almost three weeks... funny thing is that i lived on my gambling winnings(food,and board),every day of those three weeks,and had exactly the same amount of cash,when i finally got tired of being there... unfortunately,for me,i finally got whacked out after three weeks of very hard work... stupid me... should have left earlier... for those who do not know,whacked out is the same as losing every dime... oh well,no one is perfect,but those three weeks is the longest time that i ever was a professional gambler... i do know one thing:i have the skills and game of a professional craps player... i am just very cautious about displaying them,because playing serious professional craps is as hard as a diamond,and that is no joke... that time alone that i spent in Orange County was simply the most miserable time in my entire life,and that is something to simply state,without a doubt... even now,thinking about that time makes me very,very sad... folks,i was miserable,period... now,it is time to board that train to Snoozeville...

No comments:

Post a Comment