Tuesday, December 22, 2015

a very sad anniversary...

today is a very sad anniversary for me... sixteen years ago,i last saw my soulmate in the hospital... because of a promise made to her,i gave her time to be with her family... unfortunately,no member of her family showed up,except for her son Michael,but i do not know this until her passing... i almost broke that promise on Christmas Eve,and again,on Christmas Day(a hour before she died),but my word is my word... the last message i got from her was a simple one,"Chris,I love you",at 2:15,that morning... i went to see her that morning,sixteen years ago,but she was seeing visions,and was incoherent... she asked me what she was seeing,and i simply told her that she was seeing angels... after a very short time,i left,grabbing a teddy bear(the teddy bear i gave her on first day that i saw her in hospital)on the way out the door... at that point,i was heartbroken and shattered... note:to tell you the truth,i still have not recovered,even sixteen years later... i go on with life,but the wound is still raw,if i really think about her...

No comments:

Post a Comment