Wednesday, November 5, 2014

commentary...

folks,i am very sorry,because i am not been myself lately... i am watching the Red Wings/New York Rangers NHL game,and i noticed that i simply have no emotion,which is very odd,because i am usually fired up,and i am just blah,period... it is BEARS WEEK,and maybe i am being too funny about things(if you know what i mean)...when the Red Wings are on,i usually am a little caustic with my language,in a humorous way,and lately,i have been very very somber,and mellow,which is not me... even this is odd,i am mentally tired,and simply need a break,but even though that is true,it has been just over a year since i have had any great deal of time away from here... ever have a day that you want to scream,curse,stomp your foot,and just want to kick someone's rear end??? maybe i need to do that(laughing)... folks,i will be fine,but i need to say this,right now:i will get even with whoever turned my personality down a notch,because i am going to kick that person's rear end... by the way,the person who needs a rear end kicked is,of course,me,folks(laughing)... so let me kick away...

No comments:

Post a Comment